Park Grand London Lancaster Gate is a chic property situated in one of the most refined residential locations of London.
The property has superb access to a variety of transport links to arrive, depart or get around town and is yet perfectly situated next to one of London's finest parks, Kensington Gardens with its abundance of greenery and stunning floral displays. Another attraction just few minutes walk away from the property is Hyde Park, one of the capital's eight Royal Parks.
Beautifully appointed rooms, spacious and state of the art technology come as standard. Every room benefits from modern media hub, complimentary high speed Wi-Fi and Broadband Internet, telephone with voicemail, en-suite bathroom with rain shower, tea and coffee making facilities.
The restaurant serves breakfast daily, offering either a traditional full-English or continental. The delightful bar is the perfect place to meet friends or just relax in and has a selection of teas and coffees as well as alcoholic beverages and light appetisers. Guests can relax and unwind in the unique and welcoming surroundings of our gardens, the perfect way to enjoy a leisurely afternoon.
There is a 24hr concierge service and for those wishing to upgrade, the well-appointed Club Rooms includes an access to the modern Club Lounge with extra amenities that will please every guest.
- Complimentary Wi - Fi and Broadband Internet
- 32' HD LCD TV's with satellite channels
- Premium bedding
- In-room tea/coffee making facilities
- Electronic digital safe (laptop size)
- Telephone with voicemail and answer service
- Private bath / rainforest shower with hair dryer
- Complimentary toiletries
- Iron and Ironing board (upon request)
- International plugs upon request
- Microwave in some rooms
- Air-condition with auto adjustable room temperature
- Electronic double locking door system
- Fresh flower/Plant
- Baby cots (upon request)
- Turndown service (upon request)
- Complimentary Water in room ( on arrival )
- Bathrobes and slippers (available upon request)
- Generously sized working desk
- 64 Bedrooms
- Complimentary Wi- Fi Internet in Public areas
- 24-Hour Reception
- 24-Hour Room Service
- 24-Hour Concierge Service
- Restaurant & Bar
- Business services
- Laundry & Dry Cleaning Services
- Luggage Room Facilities
- 24 hour CCTV in all public areas
- Selections of daily newspaper
- Club Lounge
- Multilingual staff
- Smoke detectors & fire alarms
- European, USA, & UK plug adapters
- NCP car park near by
||CHANNEL 5 +24
||BT SPORT 1
||BT SPORT 2
||DAVE JA VU
||AL JAZEERA ENG
Check-In Time: From 14:00 hrs
Check-Out Time: 12:00 hrs
Pets: Pets are not allowed
Cancellation Policy: Reservations may be cancelled up to 24 hours prior to date of arrival ( Before 14:00 hrs GMT ) without penalty. Reservations cancelled on or within 24 hours prior to arrival will be charged a penalty equal to 01 night(s) room and tax charges. No shows will be charged a penalty equal to 01 night(s) room and tax charges. Payment is required for accommodation at the time of Check In. Please note that Special offers, Discounted Rates and Packages have different cancellation policy. Please check at time of booking. For more information, please contact reservations on +44 (0) 20 7479 2266.
Flexi Rates:Flexi rates are exclusive to Shaftesbury Hotels only. We guarantee the availability of a room at any of the Shaftesbury participating hotel except the BW Premier Shaftesbury Piccadilly and the Montcalm Hotel London depending on Availability. Upon arrival at the hotel, Front Desk Personnel will, subject to availability, provide the room that you have booked for in the same hotel or in an alternative hotel in the group. You will be provided with complimentary transfer to take you to the nearby hotel of similar standards at the Shaftesbury Hotels
For more information about the Park Grand London Lancaster Gate,
Please call 00 44 (0)20 7262 0111.