- Capital Ideas: How To Make The Most Of Your Visit To London
- Cité De L’amour: Move Over Paris – London’s The Place For Romantics!
- Value-For-Money Venues: Things To Do In London For Under A Tenner
- From Hockney To Hopper: London’s Currently Unmissable Exhibitions
- Hitting The Sights At The Right Time: London Attractions And Their ‘Magic Hours’
Tag Archives: whisky bar
Mizuwari, a Japanese whisky bar is located below Soho yakitori joint Bincho. It specialises in ‘rare Japanese whiskies’. This type of bar is the first in London and it is the only bar that is dedicated to Japanese whisky, which has been brewed since 1923 in Japan. The country’s first … Continue reading