- Capital Ideas: How To Make The Most Of Your Visit To London
- Cité De L’amour: Move Over Paris – London’s The Place For Romantics!
- Value-For-Money Venues: Things To Do In London For Under A Tenner
- From Hockney To Hopper: London’s Currently Unmissable Exhibitions
- Hitting The Sights At The Right Time: London Attractions And Their ‘Magic Hours’
Tag Archives: Tony-winning
David Auburn's Pulitzer and Tony-winning 2000 drama Proof is being performed at the Menier Chocolate Factory. Director Polly Findlay is directing the drama about a daughter's attempt to unlock the life and work of her mentally ill mathematician father, Robert who is a one-time maths genius but now he is … Continue reading