- Capital Ideas: How To Make The Most Of Your Visit To London
- Cité De L’amour: Move Over Paris – London’s The Place For Romantics!
- Value-For-Money Venues: Things To Do In London For Under A Tenner
- From Hockney To Hopper: London’s Currently Unmissable Exhibitions
- Hitting The Sights At The Right Time: London Attractions And Their ‘Magic Hours’
Tag Archives: The Cigar-Shaped Structure
Gherkin is the nickname of one of the most eye-catching buildings in London at 30 St Mary Axe as it looms large on the city’s skyline. It is one of the many modern buildings that have been built over several years in a historic area of London. Ken Shuttlewood who … Continue reading