- Capital Ideas: How To Make The Most Of Your Visit To London
- Cité De L’amour: Move Over Paris – London’s The Place For Romantics!
- Value-For-Money Venues: Things To Do In London For Under A Tenner
- From Hockney To Hopper: London’s Currently Unmissable Exhibitions
- Hitting The Sights At The Right Time: London Attractions And Their ‘Magic Hours’
Tag Archives: Shaftesbury Hyde Park International hotel
London is a delightful city to visit at any part of the year but no more so than in summer, when the city is deluged with tourists. And this is with good reason too, with the weather being more pleasant, which makes it the perfect time to visit the many … Continue reading