- Capital Ideas: How To Make The Most Of Your Visit To London
- Cité De L’amour: Move Over Paris – London’s The Place For Romantics!
- Value-For-Money Venues: Things To Do In London For Under A Tenner
- From Hockney To Hopper: London’s Currently Unmissable Exhibitions
- Hitting The Sights At The Right Time: London Attractions And Their ‘Magic Hours’
Tag Archives: Picture Gallery London
Dulwich Picture Gallery was designed by London architect Sir John Soane using an innovative and influential method of illumination, and was opened to the public in 1817. It is located in Dulwich, South London and is the world’s first purpose-built art gallery that houses one of the most celebrated collections … Continue reading