- Capital Ideas: How To Make The Most Of Your Visit To London
- Cité De L’amour: Move Over Paris – London’s The Place For Romantics!
- Value-For-Money Venues: Things To Do In London For Under A Tenner
- From Hockney To Hopper: London’s Currently Unmissable Exhibitions
- Hitting The Sights At The Right Time: London Attractions And Their ‘Magic Hours’
Tag Archives: photography in Britain
Irish architects O'Donnell and Tuomey have redesigned The Photographer’s Gallery which is the leading centre for contemporary photography in Britain. The 3.6 million pound redesigning work was completed in May 2012. The gallery was located in Great Newport Street for 27 years and it has now shifted to a former … Continue reading