- Capital Ideas: How To Make The Most Of Your Visit To London
- Cité De L’amour: Move Over Paris – London’s The Place For Romantics!
- Value-For-Money Venues: Things To Do In London For Under A Tenner
- From Hockney To Hopper: London’s Currently Unmissable Exhibitions
- Hitting The Sights At The Right Time: London Attractions And Their ‘Magic Hours’
Tag Archives: London Premier Kensington
London is described as the epicenter of music, arts and the theater and is also home to the largest concentration of celebrities, with the exception of Los Angeles. What makes London unique is that unlike LA the city does not have certain areas exclusively devoted to celebrities. While the more … Continue reading
There are two kinds of travellers: the independent and the guided. Independent travellers are the backpacker types who like to explore on their own, armed with maps and sensible shoes. They poke around in corners that are off the beaten track, chat to locals and go wherever fortune may take … Continue reading