- Capital Ideas: How To Make The Most Of Your Visit To London
- Cité De L’amour: Move Over Paris – London’s The Place For Romantics!
- Value-For-Money Venues: Things To Do In London For Under A Tenner
- From Hockney To Hopper: London’s Currently Unmissable Exhibitions
- Hitting The Sights At The Right Time: London Attractions And Their ‘Magic Hours’
Tag Archives: Carnival 2014
London hosts some wonderful public festivals and events annually, but very few match up to the Notting Hill Carnival in terms of the numbers of spectators that join in the revelry. It figures right up there with the top things to do in Notting Hill. The entire atmosphere is one … Continue reading