- Capital Ideas: How To Make The Most Of Your Visit To London
- Cité De L’amour: Move Over Paris – London’s The Place For Romantics!
- Value-For-Money Venues: Things To Do In London For Under A Tenner
- From Hockney To Hopper: London’s Currently Unmissable Exhibitions
- Hitting The Sights At The Right Time: London Attractions And Their ‘Magic Hours’
Tag Archives: Arts Academy
Founded through a personal act of King George III on 10 December 1768 with the objective of promoting the arts of design in Britain through education and exhibition, the Royal Academy of Arts is an art institution that is based in Burlington House which was Lord Burlington’s spectacular London Palace … Continue reading