- Capital Ideas: How To Make The Most Of Your Visit To London
- Cité De L’amour: Move Over Paris – London’s The Place For Romantics!
- Value-For-Money Venues: Things To Do In London For Under A Tenner
- From Hockney To Hopper: London’s Currently Unmissable Exhibitions
- Hitting The Sights At The Right Time: London Attractions And Their ‘Magic Hours’
Tag Archives: Alexander Gallery
Located almost adjacent to Waterloo Station in London and opposite the Old Vic, Llewellyn Alexander gallery has been in existence here for more than twenty five years. The gallery specialises in original oils, watercolours and pastels and it presents a new exhibition each month. It presents creations of living British … Continue reading