To begin with it is safer to conclude with regard to the concept of ‘Best London Hotels’. In the words of Albert Einstein there’s nothing fixed on earth other than and taxes. It’s a very realistic observation on life that is simply a timeless truth with universal application. Best is a relative term with respect to time. Take any damn example / incident around you, you will eventually be directed to conclude as that of Einstein. Best London Hotels however refers to those hotels which live up to its commitment which in management parlance called living up to the brand promise.
Why to go for the best when there’s many a cheap all around?
Cheap is not always good as it doesn’t promise anything. On the contrary, in view of technological advancement there have been many a products prices of which have gone down drastically without compromising on quality. That’s a separate case altogether. In case of hotels no amount technological advancements has so far been productive in reducing its prices drastically so much so that the best of the lot can be at par with the cheapest. It is therefore generally advisable to go with the best; after all it’s your life that you should not compromise with a few pounds or so. 213
Check Points on Best London Hotels:
As the term best differs from person to person as it’s a relative term. A particular brand of biscuit, say Britannia, I like most as it atones my desire and flavour from a biscuit which may or may not satisfy you. But, on the whole we can always come closer on the best brands for biscuits based on certain features such as taste, clolour, thickness and the rightly baked ones. Likewise let’s try to jot down points affecting our opinion on hotels.
- How far would that hotel be from the place of our office or destination?
- Is it at a prominent area or at the far end from the central London such as Hyde Park, Paddington or Remington Park?
- Does it have the proximity to bus stops, rail stations or the airport?
- What’s the cost of the hotel?
- What do the people say about it? 148
03 Points to consider for The Shaftesbury Hotel Collection London as your Best London Hotel:
- All hotels under The Shaftesbury Hotel Collection guarantee the best rate vis-a-vis the location of your stay alongside highest standard of security through electronic door lock, 24-hour surveillance camera and freebees like Full English Breakfast, high speed Broadband and WIFI connection.
- Hotels from table of The Shaftesbury Hotel Collection are thronged in and around the central London thereby well connected through bus route as well as metro trains.
- Opportunity to reward yourself during your stay at the hotel.
Seeing believes. Visit The Shaftesbury Hotel Collection on your own to get to the truth. What’s your say?